Driving Whole of Hospital Reform to Improve Patient Flow Conference
Hospitals from around the country are struggling to provide patients with an appropriate and timely level of care. A whole of hospital approach impacts positively upon patient flow, demand management and access to care by supporting the entire patient journey.
This conference will explore International and National case studies, building a platform for knowledge sharing to improve patient flow within Australia’s hospitals.
This conference will focus on:
- Strengthening governance through effective communication & collaboration
- Improving processes through clinical service redesign
- Utilising technology & data to drive the patient journey
Keynote speakers include:
- Colton Miller, Nurse Manager, Emergency Department Tampa General Hospital, USA
- Martin Keogh, Acting Chief Operating Officer, Alfred Health, VIC
- Taylor Carter, Director of Nursing & Midwifery, Fiona Stanley Hospital, WA
- Dr Ian Scott, Director, Department of Internal Medicine & Clinical Epidemiology, Princess Alexandra Hospital, QLD
When: Tuesday 19th May – Wednesday 20 May 2015
Where: The Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
For more details and registrations please visit the Patient Flow event website: http://bit.ly/1bS30ZK