Victorian Healthcare Association – Future Perspectives Forum
Information technology can be seen as a way to transform healthcare delivery in the future; if not the present as ICT improvements expand the possibilities of how, where and when we as a society receive and practice healthcare.
ICT is rapidly changing and expanding, and the potential of telehealth grows with it, alongside the promise of faster, more cost effective treatment for patients, reduced cost for providers, increased innovation and with care delivered at the point of need, improved health outcomes for all.
The forum will focus on:
- Key directions and a broad future facing discussion of ICT in health and the impact this will have on the delivery of health services
- An overview of the vision and key directions of Telstra Health and the significance of this to Victorian health services
- A Panel of three health services will describe their vision and key directions in utilising ICT to deliver care, their challenges in fulfilling their vision, and overcoming the challenges
- Travis Grant: Partner PWC
- David Doolan: Chief Health Information Officer, Telstra Health
- Garry Druitt: Executive Officer, SWARH
- Zoltan Kokai: Executive Director, Corporate Projects and Sustainability, Eastern Health.
- Marienne Hibbert: Clinical Integration Manager, Precedence Health Care
When: Thursday 26 March 2015
Where: NAB Melbourne
For more details and registrations please visit the VHA event website: http://bit.ly/1M105bT